We include a USB cable with each OpenPort, which is all the hardware you'll need unless you have one of the few vehicles that require a separate reflash adapter. For Subaru you'll only need a reflash adapter for the 2001 through 2005 WRX, but not STi, unless you're working on an early non USDM STi in which case you made need one of our WRX adapters. No other Subaru vehicles require reflash adapters including Forester, Baja, Legacy, or naturally aspirated Impreza models. For Mitsubishi, you'll need the adapter for most pre CAN vehicles which include the 5-9 Evo. Choose the adapter you need from the 'Reflash Adapters' drop down list on the bottom of this page.
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor
- USB 2.0 full speed device (USB-A/Mini cable included)
- Field upgradeable software
- Supports these major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 PassThru support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
It has been successfully tested with the following software: Chiploader, MMC Flasher, Multiflasher, PCM Flash, Toyota Techstream and many others.
NB! We do NOT sell clone tools. This Openport is the original product of Tactrix Inc. Every customer is guaranteed to get all the updates including beta and technical support.