K-TAG Master is a professional universal ECU programmer, a powerful tool for reading and writing flash and eeprom memory of the control units of cars, motorcycles, trucks, agricultural machinery and boats.
K-TAG is designed for “on the table” via debug interfaces of the processors — BDM, BSL, JTAG. The standard instruments supports J-Tag (Renesas, Motorola, Nexus) to work with cars, Asian brands, it is 100% compatible with it and with the manufacturer’s protocols BDM (Motorola) and BSL (Infeneon). Thus, the device supports the vast majority of modern 8, 16 and 32-bit microprocessors and is a great addition to the well known flasher KESS v2, together with it is professional multifunctional system for solving the most difficult tasks
Reliable and professional
- Has a powerful, flexible, convenient and easy to use interface.
- Supports automatic updates of interactive step-by-step guides for connecting to the ECU
- Ensures a full backup and restore ECU memory in case of failure
- Performs reading and writing of internal and external flash and eeprom memory of the processor
- Carries out protection is disabled for further work via OBD-II
- Base unit 14KT00KTAM
- Set of jumper cables 144300KTST
- Adapter Kit for soldering to be soldered: 14AS00T01S, 14AS00T03S, 14AS00T04S
- Cable for MED17-EDC17 14P600KT02
- the power cable of the device through battery 144300K218
- USB cable
- Carrying Case