The chip-tuning software ChipLoader is designed to program a great number of ECUs, both Russian (Itelma, Avtel) and foreign (Bosch M(P,E,D,G) 7.x.x, Siemens SIMK 31/41/43, SIM2K 47/140/141/341/D160/34VR, Sirius D3/D4/D32/D42, Simtec 7x/8x, Simos 7.1, MS43, EMS3132; Delphi MT20x/22/38/80, MR140/HW240; ACDelco IEFI6/ITMS-6F; Keihin with SH7058 processors, etc.). TriCore TC1762/TC1766/TC1796 processors support in BSL mode.
Chiploader is one of the oldest solutions for chip-tuning in Russia.
Standard configuration includes support of the following ECUs:
- Yanvar −5.x;
- Yanvar −7.2;
- Bosch M7.9.7, M7.9.7+;
- Mikas −7.6;
- Mikas −10.3;
- Mikas −10.3+ (Mikas −11)
- Mikas −11 (GAZ vehicles);
- VS-8; Yanvar −7.2+;
- Kefico M 7.9.7;
- Bosch MP-7.0;
- Bosch ME 7.9.9;
- Bosch M 7.9.8;
- Bosch MG 7.9.8;
- Bosch ME 7.1;
- Bosch ME 7.5;
- Bosch ME 7.5.10;
- Bosch ME 7.9.7.
Other ECUs support is available through additional modules. It means that a user’s requirements determine optimum configuration at a reasonable price.
Chiploader is a good solution for various brands — VAZ, GAZ, UAZ, ZAZ, Daewoo, Chevrolet, Opel, Hyundai, Kia, Chery, Geely, Renault, Dacia, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, BMW, Honda.
- CAN bus support through J2534 devices.
- Conversion into/from various formats (Simos, Peugeot307, Bosch EDC16, Bosch ME9).
- Enigma and Enigma 2 (SMS-Software) support
- Fetch protection (only for Yanvar-5.x, VS-5.1).
- Reading/flashing of dual-mode software (for ECUs with this function)
- Immobilizer removal (only for Yanvar-5.x, VS-5.1).
- Switch to diagnostic mode with automatic launch of the diagnosis program.
- User files processing
- ChipExplorer integration
- Increased functionality due to plug-in use
- Various firmware formats support.
- K-Line adapter testing
- Netbook use
Increased functionality due to external plug-ins:
- EEPROM dump file recovery of Mikas −7.6 memory
- Immobilizer information copying (Siemens 5WY, Sirius, Siemens EMS 3132)
- Software version definition (for Yanvar-5.x, VS-1, Mikas-7.x families)
The program uses USB-donglese which is included into the delivery package.
The ECU programming is conducted through an ordinary K-Line adapter (both COM and USB) or a J2534 device. The majority of ECUs allow programming through a diagnostic link connector, some support BSL mode and EEPROM programming.
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7;
- Processor: Pentium III, 800 MHz;
- 256Mb System RAM;
- not less than 1Gb free HDD Space.